Saturday, November 15, 2008

My B'Day Suprise and The Tokyo International Forum!

Hello All!
Thanks to everyone for making my 19th B'Day so special! To the cast, crew, orchestra, Disney VIP's, Sarah Palin, and my 6 blog followers, thanks for making this a special day. Enjoy the video I put together featuring parts of the day which included: A bidet, cake, surprises, free shampoo, homemade cookies and maybe a gift shipped from America! Oh, by the way, during all of these video's we were filming the DVD of our concert. Both matinee and evening shows were taped in front of a live audience of more than 10,000 people total! INSANE!!!!
Love to All,
~McNie

3 comments:

Momma said...

I guess i worried for nothing uh? You work with such awsome people, Please tell them thank you from your mom!!! I am glad you got your diet coke!!! LOL Momma loves you!!!! XOXO

Kaori said...

I was just looking for Disney on Classic related stuff and stumbled onto your blog. I was there today and thought the whole performance was amazing! I'm glad my friend convinced me to go along. Good luck on the rest of your performances :)

Emily Jones, Owner of Emma J Cards said...

you so old! Kidding. You are so cute in your blog. Happy Birthday! Youre really 28?! How can that be? You dont look a day over 20! Hope all is well! -emily