Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Danny McNie - Go The Distance Live!

Friends,

As promised, attached is my 'featured song' in the show. This was taped on my birthday at the matinee performance at the Tokyo International Forum, in front of 5,000 people! A day I'll never forget. I still pinch myself, all the time, that I've been given the opportunity to sing with such a gifted and beautifully talented orchestra! Listen to them play, it's amazing. I'm truly honored and humbled by this experience.

I'll never forget this time in my life...

Love,
Danny McNie

"GO THE DISTANCE" from HERCULES.
Disney on Classic: The Music of Alan Menken Tour 2008

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your voice is redick!!!!!!



your montage made me throw up in my mouth....

really... black and white headshots?

i want to die.


as they say in asia, "rearry rearry good job"

Momma said...

Your voice is like medicine, I am not the only one that says that, Again i am so very proud of you!!!! As many of us did, Bobs mom cried when she heard you, and had to listen to it three time, LOL, I have about wore out my cd, Mommma loves you!! And misses you!! XOXO

Cheappie said...

Casting, casting, casting...