Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Adventures of Climbing Mt. Mitake in Japan!

Ok, Ok!
So the boys asked us if we wanted to go 'mountain climbing' and I'm not gonna lie...I would rather sleep in, rest thee ol' cords, not be sore the next day and get stuff done but I went anyway. But the thought of walking uphill, hot, for 4 hours was a lot. I'm in Japan, opportunities don't happen everyday, so I WENT, duh!! So, I woke my lazy behind up at the crack of dawn and took a two hour ride to "Mt. Mitake."
As you'll see in this video, it was STUNNING!! I, of course, am the one who doesn't try to screw all the traditional things up, yet screw 100% of them up, each and everytime. Typical!

Take a look at the video!!

~Danny







I'm the king of the world!!!??!




Miles in the air...Japan...PEACEFUL! It beats living in Harlem in SO many ways! haha


Um, Lost!





So...We showfolk like to eat things that we really have no idea what we're eating!

IT WAS A GREAT DAY, KIDS!!!
xoxo,
Danny

No comments: